Marina Tognetti is founder/CEO of mYngle.com.
Originally from Italy, Marina has lived and worked in different countries and speaks Italian, English, Dutch, French, Spanish, some Mandarin.
After 18 year of successful corporate career at Procter & Gamble, Philips, Billiton, Sara Lee, The Boston Consulting Group and eBay, an MBA from INSEAD, she decided to become entrepreneur and started mYngle.com in 2007.
Her drive is the combination of her love for other cultures and languages, the internet and to create something from scratch. Her goal is to use the internet as leverage to change the traditional world of education from supply to demand-driven.
mYngle is pioneer in live online language education, offering customized language trainings through video conferencing in 45 different languages to learners anywhere in the world.
Marina is regularly presenting at international conferences on topics of women leadership and entrepreneurship:
– European Women in Tech. November 2016, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
– Global WIN conference (Women International Network). September 2016 – Rome, Italy
– European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship. September 2016, Jyväskylä, Finland
– The NextWomen Summit. May 2016, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
– QS in conversation: Advancing female leadership. February 2016, Milan, Italy
– INSEAD Global Business leaders’ conference. November 2015, Wien, Austria.
She received many international recognitions for her contribution as a woman in technology:
50 most inspiring women in Dutch technology sector, 2016;
50 most inspiring women tech leaders in Europe, 2015;
GIT Girl in Tech of the month, 2014;
GIT EURO 100: top 100 women in tech in Europe, 2012;
The Next Women 2010; 49 Most Notable Female Internet Heroes of 2009;
Plugg People’s Choice, 2009; Female Internet Hero of the week, 2008;
European Ventures Summit Award, 2008;
Benelux Venture Summit Award, 2008;
Accenture Innovation Award, 2008.